Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Simple UC buff

I think it would be cool since he is already man made of metal, if when Unstoppable Colossus goes unstoppable, he receives a passive increase in armor by 1000-2000 for the duration of the unstoppable buff.

Simple enough, right? would give him more utility than just sitting on the shelf

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548
    Im not sure how I would feel about a rework to be honest. I don't think that he needs to remade from the ground up and go from rock bottom to king of the hill. I really just want a small buff that gives him a little more usefulness so hes not just a sitting trophy champ
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019

I think it would be cool since he is already man made of metal, if when Unstoppable Colossus goes unstoppable, he receives a passive increase in armor by 1000-2000 for the duration of the unstoppable buff.

Simple enough, right? would give him more utility than just sitting on the shelf

Not really. He'd still be garbage