**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Initial clear only or 100percent act 5 for act 6

I’m not sure if you have to do a initial clear only or do you have to 100percent act 5 for act 6 if you know please tell me

Comments

• nfernonferno Posts: 64
    Don't see why it would be any different from the other acts. Other acts only required clearing to access, should be the same for Act 6
  • IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    nferno said:

Don't see why it would be any different from the other acts. Other acts only required clearing to access, should be the same for Act 6

Yeah but they also didn't ban whole swathes of champions from any of the other Acts, so don't rule it out...
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I have 100% act 5 probably 8 months ago n the content they r releasing currently and the requirements ,even I don't feel i will be able to do act 06 without struggling a lot! So i can say initial completion of act5 wont be any closer to act 6 difficulty! I m pretty sure ull need atleast 3/4 R5 5*s or R2 6* to do act 6 completion without spending 3k units
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    I can confirm you only need to do the initial clear of Act 5 to be able to enter Act 6. I have only done the initial clear and says i have 67% completed in the blue bar which is the same as people who have 100% Act 5. Currently on 78% completed of Act 5. Nearly at 100%.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Don't take this the wrong way, but if you were to struggle with 100% exploration of act 5, I don't think you're ready for act 6.
    It will certainly be a big step up in difficulty, I guess that's pretty safe to assume.

But you want to explore act 5 anyways, those rewards are extremely sweet. There's no need to rush anything, mate.

Do what you're comfortable with and have fun! My approach will be to first explore act 5 and then take a peek, but I don't see any reason to do it as soon as possible.

This is solid advice. Story content isn't going anywhere, so take the time to fully explore act 5. It'll certainly be easier, and allow you to take more powerful champions into act 6, saving units
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Sixshot1 said:

This is solid advice. Story content isn't going anywhere, so take the time to fully explore act 5. It'll certainly be easier, and allow you to take more powerful champions into act 6, saving units

Cavalier persistent rewards via the crystal updates make it so that you will be falling behind if you don’t at least get initial completion soon after release. The 200 unit crystals are going to be absolutely disgusting.

Exploration can be done at one’s leisure.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Yea I agree you will want that tile ASAP if possible