**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Support experience and a black out question

StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
Last week I submitted a ticket for not receiving rank rewards from AQ.
I joined an alliance right after they had started day 1 of AQ, so yes I did miss a day of AQ. I did receive peak milestone rewards but did not receive rank rewards.
I asked for clarifications from support on what the black out period was for rewards.
Support told me it varied depending on what "bracket" I was in and provided a link to out of date information.
BRACKET I WAS IN??!!
I responded with: There haven't been brackets in AQ in quiet a long time? Can you please answer my question.
They immediately closed the ticket.

So anyway. Can anyone tell me how the black out for AQ works now.
Is it just a solid flat 5 days for AQ Rank rewards for everyone? What about peak milestones?
Is this blackout period even necessary anymore?? It was implemented years ago to stop AQ swap
but now that there isn't even brackets it seems pretty pointless.

Comments

• JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 785 ★★★
    Any time support shuts my ticket down before it’s addressed I just resubmit and in the text body ask them to refer back to your last ticket submission. Eventually you’ll get someone helpful.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    This is typical of their "support" people. Give a worthless response, close the ticket, and hope you go away.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    I will say I have had positive interactions with support, overwhelmingly positive interactions.
    But this was not one of them.