**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suggestions regarding account progress

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

I've been playing this game for slightly over a month and I have this roster, not much to show in there. I've seen so many people who have MUCH better champions and are so better off than this. I give around 1 and half to 2 hours everyday to this game, have not spent a single unit on crystal (all on mastery cores), have a pretty decent mastery setup and do random stuff (like 1 day I do story quest, 1 day arenas, 1 day event quest). I needed to know that where am I going wrong? / What more can I do to improve my progress rate? Sorry for making it too long

Comments

• ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Most important thing in my opinion, is doing arena while you are under 60 days. This will sound harsh but it's true...if you want to get the most out of your progression you should start a new account and level up and play as much arena as possible. You are only a month out from being put in the pool with all the veterans. No more beginner and intermediate bracket. Gets much tougher. I see 3 4 stars. That is going to make arena extremely challenging for the casual player. If that is your playstyle and you enjoy the game as is then that's totally fine. At the end of the day you should be happy playing this game.

But....

To maximize progression I would start a new account and do arena like crazy until your 60 days is up. Beginner 30 days from start, intermediate 30 days from end or beginner bracket.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Thank you, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to do that now, I guess I'll try to utilize the remaining 30-day bracket
  • ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Yeah the most important thing is having fun.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Honestly you aren’t doing bad at all for the amount of time you dedicate to the game. The biggest mistake you can make in this game is to compare your roster or progression to that of someone else’s you may have seen. Trust me, you are doing fine and it seems like you know which direction you’re headed (I didn’t even know masteries were a thing until after I beat Act 4). My biggest suggestion though is not to do arenas because you probably won’t get the champs regardless since you don’t have the time, I would focus more on story and building your skill there. (Get as much EQ out of the way as early as you can and come back to it later in the month with a better roster and more skill. Story as much as possible in between.) Welcome to the community!!
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This game takes years. Grind arena for new champs. Have patience. Practice. You are fine.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Thank you Kevin and Kinky! Much appreciated
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    You should try to progress in story quests as quick as possible to make sure that you can get uncollected really quickly, and maybe even cavalier, to be able to get grandmaster crystals and cavalier crrystals, which will result in more 4 stars, 5 stars and six stars