**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We have AW MVP's why not have AQ MVP's?

I think it would be a fun and easy to implement feature to have AQ daily MVP and weekly MVP implemented to showcase who the regular top contributors of AQ are within an alliance and on player profiles.
Has this been previously discussed?

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 538 ★★★
    In AQ it is easier to tell because you can see how many points each player has scored
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303

In AQ it is easier to tell because you can see how many points each player has scored

Doesnt really work like that all the time, you could go through normal champions/linked nodes and even minibosses getting a decent amount of points, then one person can come along and deal massive damage to the boss and easily overtake anyone else in the group
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    In beginner alliances people will not move and just mooch bosses and minis, none of which are actually hard
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Or, make MVP a real MVP. The we need points for getting boss health down, for example, and multiplier for difficult defenders on difficult nodes. If I kill 10 Korgs on path 6, a miniboss and the boss, I should be MVP, not the chump who had the longest path.

AQ already has MVP. It's that day's highest score.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    AQ is a team effort. When people get more points than others often times there are gripes. People complaining that they do more than the next guy etc.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I'm still not sure what the point of the mvp is since it doesn't show what tier aw you got it from. The same would be true for aq. Someone can run map 1 in a low prestige alliance and have 100 mvps it doesn't mean they can handle map 2 or higher in a higher prestige alliance. In case anyone is new reading this aq difficulty is based on prestige
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    I rarely get MVP in AW, in fact idk why we have it lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    It’d be pointless, we had a guy that would consistently move upto nodes then disappear making others fight them, but because he happened to hit 5mil score from swooping in for all miniboss/bosses he suddenly thought he was best in the alliance, which was ironic considering he was removed for his poor AQ/AW performance continuously pulling he team down.

The MVP system would promote more behaviour like this imo if added to AQ
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    Ya it would for sure be pointless, I guess I was more thinking for internal bragging rights within an alliance. The alliance I am in is fairly competitive when it comes to AQ, people all trying to "snipe" bosses as we call it. It is not to shame anyone or create animosity towards low contributors, we just all like to see who can get an insane score in AQ. I guess it does make sense that this would probably cause more harm than good though.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Aw mvp system doesn’t work. It’s all wrong. Why introduce another bugged effort
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Aw mvp system doesnt really work anyway. Same people on the same paths (usually path 2/3) get mvp because they travel the furthest and do the most fights. Even if you play perfect in the centre the chance of you being an mvp are nearly none existent.