**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold quests

So I don’t frequent here at all and this is my first post I believe. I’ve been playing the game for about 3 years. During that time I saw the 12.0 nerf and act 5 drop which included the uncollected event quest. We’ve seen a great rise in the number of 5* people can get in that time as well as T2A and all the other catalysts basically. But there is one thing that greatly hinders my progress in the game and it’s not lack of skill or even bad pulls really. Right now and for about the past year my problem has been gold. Sure we see the return of the gold quests but it only came back for a week and not even available every day and it came back maybe once or twice in that year. I am a free to play player for the most part I don’t buy any bundles except maybe the energy one. I also don’t have the time to grind arena because of my busy life. That puts me at a huge disadvantage for gold and I know I’m not the only one with that problem. While we’ve seen the availability of other resources increase, gold for the most part has not. I don’t have the time to put forth grinding arena to get the gold I need. What I have comes from dupes,questing and alliance war and quest. And most goes back to donations. It’s almost as if you get low on gold, you’ll be low on gold for awhile and you’ll struggle to rank up champs especially since 5* and 6* are so expensive to rank up so it seems weird to make them more available but not the gold that is needed to actually rank and level them. I want to offer this suggestion. Implement a gold quest like the class catalyst quests. Make it daily, every other day or whatever you want but make a quest that just lets us use energy to get gold instead of time in arena for those who can’t grind or units for the golden crystals that give a lackluster amount of gold. It doesn’t even really have to be a lot of gold but just make a way for those who can’t grind the arenas still be able to grind gold in some other way. I am almost maxed on various T4 catalyst because I don’t have the gold to rank people up but if I rank someone up I won’t have the gold to make donations for my alliance. Do something that would make it a little easier for those who simply don’t have the time to invest in arena to get all that gold. And it’s my personal opinion that it’s ridiculous that the uncollected difficulty of the monthly event quest gives the same amount of gold per fight as does the heroic difficulty

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I suggest you separate your post into paragraphs or points
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    There are already lots of ways to get gold in the game. It's no doubt the most easily farmable resource in the game, and the amount you get only keeps incresing.
    Of course, they don't want you to get it for free. You can play regular content and get some gold to upgrade some champions, or play arenas (which is kinda regular content) and increase the amount of gold you get to rank up even more champions.

You have to decide what you want to do
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Wow, one look at that massive paragraph and I was out....
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Formatting.