**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Story Quest Or Event Quest?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
I'm a level 28 F2P player with a pretty much trash roster, have around 25-30 days left in the 60 day begginer bracket. Should I focus on grinding story quests and try to get uncollected as soon as possible (I'm on act 2 right now) or go for event quests since they are temporary?

Comments

• Options
    RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    I would say that you should try story quests to earn grandmaster and cavalier crystals, event quests give trash
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    At your level you'll eventually reach a point where you can't progress in story mode so you'll need to do event quest as well to get shards and get better champs. So you should focus on both, kind of split the month by doing event quest the first two weeks and then when your done with them go through as much of the story mode as you can.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Neither. Do arena until you puke. Grab as many easy champs as you can. There are numerous good champs on the horizon. Worry about the other stuff later.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Edit: because it said new reply I just assumed it was new from the get go lol
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Um..Why are people replying to this post now? I made this on March 13, I'm way past the begginer bracket now. Thanks anyways!