**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.1.5 Crossbones

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So i went a path made it to boss quite easy and then boom, forgot to read his nodes and found out he got vigor and biohazard, so i tought to myself damn, not good! i had r4 luke cage with me but his dmg wasnt nearly enough to outdmg the healing.

so i now come crawling to the community for help cause im lost on who to use, i dont have iceman on this account and hes literally the only option i can think of rn

Comments

• Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Sentinel would work, bleed immune and has heal block off sp1.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    High level IMIW might work? Not sure.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    This fight is so much fun. Omega Red and Sentinel work well.
  • Options
    BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Ghost ghost ghost
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Would corvus or MS work? They're pretty much my only 5* or 6* bleed immune
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

High level IMIW might work? Not sure.

Great suggestion, think IMIW could work if he managed to keep molecular armor stacked and timed his sp1 to heal block the vigor node
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★

Batsii said:

Ghost ghost ghost

You know this for sure? i do have a 6* ghost
    Asking u pheas when you get a bleed one you ghost wild works
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

You know this for sure? i do have a 6* ghost

I used Ghost worked like a charm, don't even bother using specials, the fury from biohazard is more than enough
  • Options

The_Boss9 said:

Would corvus or MS work? They're pretty much my only 5* or 6* bleed immune

i was thinking corvus boosted to the skies and go bat **** crazy with his charges then just revive and repeat until ded
    Yeah I have a r5 cg and 5 30% boosts, he may do it, cg gets work done when boosted to the moon lol. 8k medium crits
  • Options
    LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    so this node is unbeatable (even with $) until you have a ghost, iceman, omega red, or sentinel? maybe imiw?
  • Options
    post a picture of your champs that way people know what champs they can recommend to you please and thank you.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★

Who did you bring along with her? @Sungj

No one that effects her, I don't have a 5* wasp so I just took her in with no synergies and she still worked really well
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Every champ suggested save omega,! I only have as 4*s. Awesome
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Iceman is best option
  • Options
    FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    No one that does healblock is a good option, it's Crossbones with immunity to ability accuracy reduction so he will just shrug the healblocks off
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Gr had to revirs gr 4 time. NOT fin om Wild wait for 100 it for whwn im get counter for him bit godt godt unit
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Dark hawk can work? Immune and heal block of 30 seconds on sp3 and sp3 enters him into null mode which is super damaging. Thoughts?

You would have to get crossbones to his sp3 to get your sp3 since it’s the power struggle node.
This discussion has been closed.