**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Disappointed in Kabam

So I heard kabam improved the completion and run through prizes for acts 1 to 4. I also heard that they aren’t giving them to loyal, long time summoners, rather they’re solely giving it to those who’ve completed it within the past three months.

This, not only according to I, but many in the community is a very rude awakening! The customers who have been the most loyal, for the past 4 years are being treated as though they second class citizens, simply because kabam doesn’t want to reimburse them for their efforts. Well, I’ve had enough, I’m sick of this poor excuse!

Yes, I understand that these prizes are of little value to experienced players like me, but they’re still much appreciated! Something so simple as 4* shards are still very useful! They’re useful in respect to the fact that they can contribute to a 4* dupe, which not only awards high leveled iso, but also 5* shards!

Overall, I’m very disappointed with this move! It’s not only disappointing to me, but much of the community! Will it cost kabam customers? Who knows! But I for one intend to have my message heard!

Comments

• I understand kabam’s point of view, however there’s a very simple solution which goes along the lines of simple code known as “if statements”.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Depends on what their code looks like.
  • edited March 2019
    Hi ! There's already a thread open on this topic in the forums, you can find it
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/769667/#Comment_769667

Please try to seek an already open thread on a topic before creating new ones. This helps to keep the forums more organized, and allows your fellow players to find the information they're looking for. As this is already being discussed on the thread linked above, I'll close this one down. Thanks for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.