**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I am SO Done With this game.(Act 1 to 4 increased rewards should be given to everyone.)

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
What the hell is wrong with this Game?! Why not give the increased rewards to those who did Act 1 to 4?! Why just new players?! These people keep kabamming our crystals and then just does these infuriating things!!?! This game is already on the brink of getting destroyed and Kabam Just keeps Putting oil into fire! what the hell is wrong with you?! I'm at a situation in game where I have done act 4 but I am in no place of Doing Uncollected?! Mid-Tier Players are Getting ruined!? Is that what you want? If you want us to leave the game so Bad, then why not just tell us so? If those rewards aren't awarded to everyone, then I'm done with this Clown Fiesta of a Game. Extra rewards to some people whereas others get None!?!! A compensation, A Big Compensation with like 5 star AG's and Crystals and shards is due. We are not going to tolerate this UNFAIR treatment of the Community, Game is Either supporting Beginners or End-Game Players. Mid-Tier Players are being IGNORED?! If this is not fixed and no compensation is given, Me and Many others will SURELY and GRADUALLY LEAVE this GAME FOREVER.

Comments

• Options
    Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    I apologise for any words. I get angry very Easily.
  • Options
    ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Well someone got out the wrong side of bed.... still got all the Hero’s in game( marvel )
    Probably the reason I play it is for the child hood memories super hero’s.
    Some take it way past a game.. ENDGAME , if you don’t enjoy it’s just a delete away (but watch those withdraws )
  • Options
    Hey Arham1, we've already addressed this topic HERE. To help keep the Forums tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.