**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Advice for xbones 6.1.5

Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

These are my top champs I'm looking for some advice on who'd be best against Xbones.
For Aegon I only have the Champion as a 5* for synergies and no 5* heimdall

Comments

• Options
    MastercrisMastercris Posts: 87
    Aegon is definitely your best champ against Crossbones. Just use him as much as possible to get to crossbones with a high combo and it should be be really easy
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Yah, Ægon is your best shot with his combo shield synergy if you have Starlord or Proxima, without it then your combo hit window you fought for will be lost to persistent charges after your death. With the synergy you get to keep your combo hit window after your death because synergy is still active right before death.
  • Options
    roberto94 said:

Yah, Ægon is your best shot with his combo shield synergy if you have Starlord or Proxima, without it then your combo hit window you fought for will be lost to persistent charges after your death. With the synergy you get to keep your combo hit window after your death because synergy is still active right before death.

Yep unfortunately dont have SL or PM as a 5* although if I know I'm gonna get hit could always try and quick charge a heavy. Which gives that combo shield or at a high enough combo he gets it after each crit but I believe thats like 700
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    A guy in my alliance used AA. Neurotoxins shut him down, he said.
  • Options

Aegon got him from 72% to dead
    250 charges going in
    And had the hela/Angela syngery