**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star Hela

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
After my completion of act 6 I spun out a 6 star hela. Now, I personally enjoy using Hela for fun in farming potions, but I can never keep her furies up without a stacked synergy team. Since 4 stars arent allowed in act 6 that ruins my fun. Anyone have advice on keeping her furies up without synergies? I might even rank 2 her just to take the unbeaten path.

Comments

• Tim_pharmdTim_pharmd Posts: 8
    edited March 2019
    The best way to keep your furies up is to not start stacking them until you have 500+ spirits. Once you’re at that point, start stacking but make sure to use medium attacks and sp2 to rebuild spirits. The sweet spot is around 4-5 furies where you can continuously gain enough spirits to keep the fury active.
  • After my completion of act 6 I spun out a 6 star hela. Now, I personally enjoy using Hela for fun in farming potions, but I can never keep her furies up without a stacked synergy team. Since 4 stars arent allowed in act 6 that ruins my fun. Anyone have advice on keeping her furies up without synergies? I might even rank 2 her just to take the unbeaten path.

You're best bet is to just use her with the full Black Bolt synergies. It takes way too long to grow her spirits to do it that way