**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4 star fiasco Answer

IMO something that would help me and other members in the community’s mid and lower levels of the game would be 4 star rank down tickets. Since I have quite a few max ranked 4 stars I was planning to use in act 6 ...I’m now stuck until I can rank up my five stars. My 4 star blade was max ranked and not only my favorite character to play but now literally a bench warmer. Please consider this Kabam. Thank you

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    *cough* RDT requests are against Kabam ToS *cough*
    I personally just think that they should extend it to 5/50 4*s as well cause they're the same power level as 3/45 champs...
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Uncollected monthly completion and exploration, side events, AQ, AW, arena, other future content. I know people were hot about not being able to use THIER roster for 6.1.1 but why do we all act like our 4*s are useless now
  • Hey there, we don't have any plans to release Rank Down Tickets at this time. You can find more info on this in the Forum FAQ. Since we have addressed this before, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.