**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I take it medusa bug still hasnt been fixed???

Fighting in war using Doc Voodoo vs Medusa...use SP2 on her, convert 3 furies into power burn DEBUFFs, and then she goes and uses the DEBUFFS for her blasted autoblock...thanks for that Kabam, still bugged, just got my my full hp doc voodoo in the war.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    What? Voodoo's sp2 only converts loas into power drain not other buffs
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I find it funny when Medusa triggers autoblock against Iron Man Infinity War's special 1 which of course in unblockable. Naturally all it did was make be block mid evade expiring my fury buffs and making me get hit with the special XD. I guess it was poor RNG on her sig ability but was funny as hell to watch.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The power burn(even combo) places buffs on you, it's the power drain(odd combo) that places a debuff on the opponent. Neither nullifies the furies, so she can still autoblock. Unless you are saying that she consumed loas that you placed to autoblock
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    You want to use sp1 with voodoo against medusa to nulify her fury stacks, while your combo meter is odd to also decrease her ability accuracy so she gains future fury stacks slower