**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best 6 star rank 2! Choose and comment please!

Friends! Please help me!
I can't choose one of them to rank up!

1. Cap(IW) : He is great enough even he is unawakened. He is stable and also powerful! If I rank up him! Next is Ghulk because their synergy is really helpful!
2. Ghost : I pulled the Ghost last night. She wasn't my favorite champ but every users love her and I have 6Wasp too she is awesome and their synergy makes Ghost powerful but.. I think she is little bit shoddy. After AI patch she is more unstable(Just my thought) If I rank up her next is Wasp
3. Ghulk : I love his ability. He doesn't need to be awakened. and his face me ability is really usefull. I used him in AQ frequently. Also I used him when I met Mephisto and Domino on AW. he is very useful in New story quest too!! If I rank up him next is Cap(IW)

Best 6 star rank 2! Choose and comment please! 68 votes

Cap(IW)-Great attacker+tanker
38%
TheManMythLegendTrimbobsmy168WhiteManPenumbrousMityAntArchit_Tandon498Priyansh7Riggs_97PeterQuillIngi_Freyr1975mixalisplayThe_Boss9WoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerRehan010_EtjamaGautam91yoyoshark 26 votes
Ghost(I have 6star Wasp)
55%
Haji_SaabRaganatorArrsssSpity68NikskiniLvernon15CliffordcanAKTEKHendrossScruffy04Charlie_SceneSantaGulkXxLoganTDCxXWabobaBryngelson19B_Dizzle_01Maldroit2Mitchell35gauravtheslayerIvarTheBoneless 38 votes
Ghulk(face me+great deal)
5%
Primmer79ЗАКСОЛИНLester76The_Watcher 4 votes

Comments