**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena AI Masteries, Power, & Synergies

Hey everyone,
I wanted to get everyone's input on something. Currently, when you're in arenas, the AI can parry you and use dexterity against you, not to mention will power will sometimes provide an annoyance. There is also the fact that it seems almost every team I go up against has the Heimdal synergy and cheats death. Then we go into the specials where you find yourself dancing in the corner trying to bait a special 2 for 45 seconds only to get hit once and face an immediate S3 to the skull. My main concern here is by allowing dexterity you basically are giving every champ in the arena an evade with how fast the AI can react since the last update.
Arenas are already a face grind, then you add the length of some fights and compare it to other Netmarble games (future fight) where they have a limit of 10 entrances and you can even autoplay those with tickets. Two different games, I know.
So what do you think? Should there be fewer masteries, synergies, entry limits, energy restrictions, or even just adding autoplay for the easier fights?
Give me your thoughts, maybe we'll get lucky and someone will take it into consideration!

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You do realize in arena mode you are fighting another players champions with the masteries he has on right?
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    VolumeOne said:

Hey everyone,
    I wanted to get everyone's input on something. Currently, when you're in arenas, the AI can parry you and use dexterity against you, not to mention will power will sometimes provide an annoyance. There is also the fact that it seems almost every team I go up against has the Heimdal synergy and cheats death. Then we go into the specials where you find yourself dancing in the corner trying to bait a special 2 for 45 seconds only to get hit once and face an immediate S3 to the skull. My main concern here is by allowing dexterity you basically are giving every champ in the arena an evade with how fast the AI can react since the last update.
    Arenas are already a face grind, then you add the length of some fights and compare it to other Netmarble games (future fight) where they have a limit of 10 entrances and you can even autoplay those with tickets. Two different games, I know.
    So what do you think? Should there be fewer masteries, synergies, entry limits, energy restrictions, or even just adding autoplay for the easier fights?
    Give me your thoughts, maybe we'll get lucky and someone will take it into consideration!

i think you are over thinking this..
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    doesn't that make arena grinding fun?I mean if every time u win easily it will be monotonous. I like arena grinding simply due to this that different ppl with different masteries battle u n u get to understand their gameplay n adjust for that situation instantly to win it.so its fun challenging specially when the winning streak is higher it gets more competitive hence more fun.