**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected Biohazard Shock Abomination

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
I ve seen things . But this is a really lame way to make people use units man . Number of counters to this is very very low. I lost ultron nebula and Corvus to this nonsense . Pls don't put these kind of low blows in there again.

Ps: end gamers who breeze through variant and all pls don't feel the need to show off here

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Do you have omega red?
  • BlindChickenBoyBlindChickenBoy Posts: 22
    any double immune champ will do
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    You could use Iceman or Ghost
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Aegon, Kingpin, Agent Venom, Crossbones
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I don’t understand how ultron doesn’t work. He’s double immune. If I never hit into his block biohazard doesn’t matter. However, I was poisoned (I know it’s the nano plauge poison to shock conversion) while hitting him which I don’t understand. Ultron can’t be poisoned while striking abomination so the nano plague shouldn’t matter.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I don’t understand how ultron doesn’t work. He’s double immune. If I never hit into his block biohazard doesn’t matter. However, I was poisoned (I know it’s the nano plauge poison to shock conversion) while hitting him which I don’t understand. Ultron can’t be poisoned while striking abomination so the nano plague shouldn’t matter.

It says if you use a robot and they would be poisoned (obviously they are immune) they get shock instead. 🤷‍♂️

I used blade
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I understand it says “robot” but if ultron is double immune while attacking the poison (nano plague) shouldn’t have a chance to be applied.

I used omega red but I still don’t understand.
  • Tahmkench911Tahmkench911 Posts: 61
    You can get poisoned when hitting abomination. Since Ultron is double immune, the poison wouldn’t affect him. However, because of the node, that poison is converted to shock and u get shocked
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    COUGHicemanCOUGH
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Quake and bake homie!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I used dorm it's a slightly longer fight but it works. Also Emma frost works forgot about her until after I finished that lane
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I understand it says “robot” but if ultron is double immune while attacking the poison (nano plague) shouldn’t have a chance to be applied.

I used omega red but I still don’t understand.

It's just saying that if a poison debuff were to proc if you weren't playing a robot, it will actually proc a debuff (Shock). That's why it specifically says robots will proc the shock. It's meant to be a counter to that immunity.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Why would you not want help from people in the “end game” seems like a lot of good suggestions on here. May I suggest in future just ask for help. Instead of just going to the old money grab bs node argument
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★

I stated that people come in usually and say but broo this is so easy. I used my 5/65 this guy , guy that guy and brag about nonsense. And i wasnt asking for help I was pointing out an obvious nonsense . Biohazard itself was bad as my roster had very minimum number of double immune champs after 3 yrs , now that they added shock to ot it has become very difficult. Next they ll add incinerate or degen paths that hulk doesn't counter . May be you like those stuff but we dont .
    DarthHaas said:

Why would you not want help from people in the “end game” seems like a lot of good suggestions on here. May I suggest in future just ask for help. Instead of just going to the old money grab bs node argument

• HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★

Quake and bake homie!

+1 Quake