**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Covrvus sp2 not unblockable against gr in 5.2.1??

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
Im on the first mission of 5.2 the first enemy i fought was ghost rider i go to use my unblockable sp2 on him and it says unblockable like always.. Only thing is he blocks all of it and takes no damage at all is this a glitch? I dont see any nodes that might cause this.. Could it habe something to do with role reversal that im unaware of??

Comments

• Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Or could this be something ghost rider himself is immune to?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Where is GR the first champ you can fight?
    5.2.1.. The middle path that looks empty
    Urkel2 said:

5.2.1.. The middle path that looks empty

@Lovejoy72
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Weird, I always get magneto. Must be random! I was trying to replicate your experience.
    Well thanks for trying wish i got magneto lol
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The only thing I can think of that would potentially cause the situation you described was power shield, but I agree. Assuming you did everything correct and you still had glaive charges, you should have definitely dealt damage.
    Drooped2 said:

Sigh I tried to help. Not sure how this works but that path?

It was the middle path.. It seems it is random as the second try i got magneto.. I already beat it so i guess it doesnt really matter lol im up to the joe fixit mission now.. Going to wait a while before going any further than that.. Pretty sure ill need items beyond joe fixit
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    The node isn't affecting ambushes. (His sp2 doesn't deal damage if blocked?)
    HerrPopop said:

The node isn't affecting ambushes. (His sp2 doesn't deal damage if blocked?)

Corvus sp2 is supposed to be unblockable
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    If immunity is active the special is unblockable. If Glaive has no Glaive charges or immunity is disabled (recently hit by special or heavy), the SP2 can be blocked.