**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone at kabam read these??

I'm very curious to know if a kabam representative actually reads summoners suggestions and ideas, I'd so PLEASE, PLEASE TELL US YOU ARE GOING TO ADDRESS THE SUNDAY ARENAS SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE. For alot of us Sunday is one of the best days we can just play the game, which can be great for questing but, speaking for myself, I'm still struggling to accumulate enough gold, since I'm ranking 5* now, so I have to grind the arenas but it feels somewhat pointless on sundays, since I don't need 2* crystal or phc shards, I understand some people need those and that's great for them, but I need gold more than anything so I need battle chips to turn into gold but I can't really accumulate alot of battle chips in the arenas on sundays. So hopefully someone at kabam does read this stuff, if so thank you, I know u guys are spinning alot of plates at the same time but I do feel like this should be one of them and I don't think I'm the only one cause I know alot of people who just don't really play on sundays like they do on other days, I hope this is addressed thanks. Oh by the way I live in the US in the EST timezone, thanks.

Comments

• GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Then don't grind the 24 hr arenas. There's usually a 48 hr arena that kicks on later in the day. If Kabam were to buff the crystal arenas, it should be to add 2k each of phc and 3* shards to the Splash milestones and 1k 4* shards to the Cornucopia arena - as well as buffing the rank rewards a little on both. Lock the Splash arena's rank rewards to those able to hit the 150k and set all rewards percentage-based.