**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Premium hero crystals and other cashbox crystals drastically need reform

You have 300 units as a price tag for featured gmc's, 200 units for cavalier crystals ( best drop rates) and 150 units for a PHC (Absolute trash! Why would anyone buy these past chapter 2? Ever?
Dear Kabam,
You want us to buy these crystals yet you insist on punishing us with these 2/3/4 star rewards for players at the endgame lvl and we cannot even use these champs in end game content. You claim to want to provide increased opportunity for 5* shards yet you really don't do anything to provide extra shards. That measly 750 shards for logging in a month straight is a joke. Up that to a full 5* and you can talk. As for phc's, 15 units each and people might actually buy them. Take 3* champs out of the cavalier crystal all together. 4/5/6 only. Make it actually a value to the player base and more people will find value in them. MAKE US ACTUALLY WANT TO SPEND MONEY!

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    good point, nobody is buying the cavalier crystals b/c of the 3*
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    How can you say they havent given more ways to get 5* shards? Ive opened 4 5* crystals in the past month and I dont do arena. They never said crystals were going to be a main mode of 5* shards.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well. Depending on your level, should get a unit discount like what they did with prems, but that was near useless because they aren’t really bought. I would aay on the 150 crystals, cut down the price depending on where you stand. Uncollected gets a 40% off. It seems like it is a goood idea but it will be a while before it takes place
  • Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    just for Kabam, giving trashy 2* won't let u sell rank up resources. better to give out more 4* from new additions than old outdated dinosaurs era champs, the new carrots will sell ur resources packages more.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    PHCs have always been trash at every point in the game's existence. At no point did it make sense to buy PHCs. So pointing out that they are a bad deal now is kind of absurd. They are what they are. Don't buy them.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    well firstly they have made changes.
    PHC prices reduce as you get higher.
    if you are at the point to access grandmaster crystals PHC now only costs 60 units.
    so compare GM at 200 and PHC at 60 is fair comparison not PHC at 100

also drop rates were recently increased.

also there needs to be good and bad results. its gambling.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I don't usually say things like this, but I think it fits.
    I'll Title this Thread N.
    Yep. N Titled.

On a serious note, though. The Cavalier Crystals aren't even a week old and people are complaining because you have Rarities balancing out the best Rates for the highest Rarities.
    The FGMC is priced that way because it contains the newest Champs.
    No idea why the PHC is an issue, it's Discounted. Don't need it, don't buy it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Everyone is entitled to their own views I guess.