**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War defense

So with resources limited I am wondering what to use my t4 basic on. I have my war and quest champs set with 5*venom r3, 4*r5.max duped-wolv cap IW omega red blade, and either 5*r2 mephisto or 4*r4 duped iceman

My question is should I take my other 5* champs to r2 max and use them for war defense even if they arent the best champs or use my 4* champs I have left that are better characters. I only have stark spidey at r4 all others are r3. If I use my t4 basic I can only take one 4* r3 to r4 but if I upgrade my 5* champs I can take 3 to rank 2

The health and attack rating is what I'm taking into consideration as well. Any thoughts on what I should do?

The first picture are my top rated champs, the 2nd pic is of my 4* champs I can use in war def and take to r4, the last pic is of my 5* champs I can take to r2

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    If you’re set at the moment then look for the future and rank 5*s. Venom and Mephisto are great choices.
  • ManuEL_MARVELManuEL_MARVEL Posts: 87
    I guess what I'm asking is should take 3 of the following 5* to rank 2 with my resources- cable, BW, BP civil war, Capt Marvel or yellowjacket. Or take any 2 of my 4* rank 3 champs and take then to rank 4. Strictly for war defense who are better options? Venom and mephisto are great champs but I use them for attacking so they arent part of this equation. Not to mention venom is r3 and mephisto is already r2. I could wait and rank 4 venom and use all my t4 there?
  • PufffPufffPufffPufff Posts: 54
    Firstly...5*BW...you one lucky guy!!

I agree with Smash, focus on your 5* roster. If you not 100% sure about who to rank up, just wait a bit (unless your resources are expiring). If you have the T2A, R2 Venom is not a bad choice...will help you a lot with annoying evading spiderverse champs as well as IMIW (looking at your roster, he'll be your best counter for IMIW)