**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need these bugs fixed

Blocking:
Timing is always scattered... majority of the time when engaging block it doesn't work and I am left open to enemy attacks. Parry also seems to be an issue, doesn't occur as often as it should.

Evade (dexterity) followed by block:
Extremely rare for this to work. Block DOES NOT engage, or, engages way too slowly and leaves you open to enemy attacks, but engages after enemy combo is completed.

User specials pausing before activation:
When I activate my special it will pause allowing the enemy plenty of time to block or parry. This also leaves me open to enemy combos following failed special attempt.

ALL OF THESE ISSUE point to slow registration speed. It's not just 2 issue. It has to do with a slew of current issues plaguing this game. Blocking, parry, evade block, user special pausing before activation, enemy interrupting user attacks with special moves, random dropped combos, user hero not following proper commands, etc.

I have full wifi connection, great speed, full service, iPhone 6s, latest updates.

Majority of these issues revolve around iPhone and iPad, other threads that I and other users have started and commented on are being ignored!

If these issues are not fixed I don't see a point to playing this game anymore deeming it UNPLAYABLE!