**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon Returns in less than 7 hours? But no announcement?

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
The current view in the game right now

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I'm guessing there are no changes this time, so no point announcing. Disappointed, i hoped that they would changes the cooldowns back

The cooldowns were for the map with special rewards, with no announcements I would assume this one does not have the special rewards, therefore the cooldowns would be back to normal.
  • Options
    DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    And just started a new thread for dungeons without checking the game lol
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    which dungeons is it? the advanced difficulty ones like last month or the standard ones?
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    are dungeon crystals even worth it anymore?
    all the time and effort for a 5 star you will most probably be unhappy with, when you can just get cavalier and spin 200 units
  • Options
    PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I really cannot be bothered with dungeons. Maybe if I eventually find a good partner to play with, but thus far it has been a drag. Also, there’s no way to pause a dungeon run (say for a bathroom break etc.) and I’ve had some drag on close to an hour.
  • Options
    dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    10% chance at a particular 5* champ is the best odds in the game right now, plus you can spread out the work unlike arena. Wish this particular pool was better but I do like the dungeons.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

I'm guessing there are no changes this time, so no point announcing. Disappointed, i hoped that they would changes the cooldowns back

The cooldowns were for the map with special rewards, with no announcements I would assume this one does not have the special rewards, therefore the cooldowns would be back to normal.
    I hope so, but i doubt they'd change it
  • Options

Lormif said:

I hope so, but i doubt they'd change it
    they've changed it every time there was not special grindable rewards, no reason to think they wont do so now.
  • Options
    ÆgöÆgö Posts: 19
    With no announcements my guess is that it would be the same as the last run
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    If it's the same I'm not doing them I have 103 for stars and 19 five stars.

And it's just too much not any of the refresh my top champs
  • Options

If it's the same I'm not doing them I have 103 for stars and 19 five stars.

And it's just too much not any of the refresh my top champs

that is about 2/3 of all the 4*s in the game. you are behind on the 5*s, but you are passing up on essentially free 5*s because of a little work.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Its not free if you put up work for it and it's most likely garbage 5star, because there are only 1-2 decent champs in crystal of 10 so you have 80-90% of getting garbage for not so little work. If it requires people to play with their rank4 4stars or even rank3 4stars now, then its definietly not worth it
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    If anyone does do the dungeon, please let me know if they changed the cool down timers. I gave up on them when they raised the timer. Not complaining and I know I’m missing out, just my personal choice. I’d do them again if they lowered them back down and took away any “extra” rewards they added.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Thebgj said:

If anyone does do the dungeon, please let me know if they changed the cool down timers. I gave up on them when they raised the timer. Not complaining and I know I’m missing out, just my personal choice. I’d do them again if they lowered them back down and took away any “extra” rewards they added.

They didn’t reduce the timers. They didn’t change anything from last time. Smh
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Jaded said:

Thebgj said:

They didn’t reduce the timers. They didn’t change anything from last time. Smh
    Well, less for me to do 😜
  • Options
    MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Posts: 53
    No dungeon rewards or in-game message for completing a dungeon... 6-star champ(s) used are now on cool-down. Glitch???
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Has anyone done dungeons yet? Have the cooldowns been reduced?
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Has anyone done dungeons yet? Have the cooldowns been reduced?

They haven’t

• Options
    CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    Its really sad they didn’t change the cooldown timer. My roster is kind of big enough if I do the dungeons right after it begins to allow enough time to cooldown and become ready not in the next coming dungeons but the next after that. Then my two map 7 teams have enough time to cooldown.

But that mean the flexibility that Kabam put forward as a reason to change the event to a 3-day event has been removed from the game.

I have absolute no interest in ranking up any more 4*s. With the act6 decision it is very clear that 4*s have no future in the game.