**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is uncollected battle chip crystals more worth than 2k ones?

ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★

Is uncollected battle chip crystals more worth than 2k ones? 28 votes

Yes
57%
Haji_SaabZENPlayerKossukoseArydhdhSixshot1GasHaulerCupidPufffPufffXxLoganTDCxXGhostboytjiepeasantClatoniusGonçaloSpookyKonan2ProDudeyyy 16 votes
No
42%
Vdh2008samalasravanSuvenduDarthHaasArnav1004_yadavtom523Kobster84CUBKickNatherinaAtaaullahEvisceratorFireangle 12 votes

Comments

• ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Yes
    Haji_Saab said:

It's the exact same crystal in terms of everything except 4* and 5* punisher chance.

Haji_Saab said:

It's the exact same crystal in terms of everything except 4* and 5* punisher chance.

So if I get 1 uncollected and get like about 30K gold.Is 5 normal battle chip crystal equivalent to 30K when all is gold or different?
  • GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    Yes
    Well you don’t get a chance at 275 units from one regular arena crystal. I have gotten those several times from the Uncollected ones though, so yes, they’re better IMO.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Yes
    Ok thanks
  • Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    This strongly depends on the number of crystals you are looking at.

For huge numbers, I agree with Haji_Saab. In this case, they are the same except for the punishers.
    But for small numbers, for me there is a difference. I usually open crystals for 100k battle chips, so I can get 10 uncollected or 50 normal crystals. I went for the uncollected a few times and was disappointed most of the time, because they gave me almost always gold only - which i have more than enough. I hoped for units or even the 5* punisher.

The thing is, you have the chance to score a comparable amount of units for both crystals, but you have only 1/5th number of pulls with the uncollected. So there sometimes is 1 super good pull in my 10 crystals, but at other times you just get muuuuch less than average. It's a much sharper zigzag function when you draw an outcome diagram, whereas the diagram for normal crystals is much smoother. Or if you want to use mathematical words: the mean value is the same for both, but if you have a fixed amount of bc, you have 5x more pulls for normal crystals and hence a much lower variance and standard deviation with them.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    No
    As I only really chase units, the basic one is better for me.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Yes
    I find I get more units from Uncollected. I occasionally open 1 and pull 225 units. I may open 5 regular and get just gold more often than not.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Yes
    I haven’t tried in large numbers so perhaps it will even out over time.