5* R5 Blade duped or R4 Ghost unduped?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 464 ★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
should I R5 Blade duped or R4 Ghost unduped?

Edit: Usually I would do Blade in a heartbeat but I'm now a cavalier and found Blade to not be as useful there with all the robots and biohazard BS. I'm pretty good with ghost but not a master and have hood and antman as 5*. No 5* wasp though.

Comments

  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 342
    Ghost unduped if you are good with her and have the synergy team
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 464 ★★
    DarthHaas said:

    Ghost unduped if you are good with her and have the synergy team

    Sorry just edited my question. I'm ok with Ghost and got hood and AM as 5*. Wasp only 2*
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 262
    edited March 2019
    Do you have 5* Stark and GR?
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 342
    Yea both champs are great and both great for different things. Blade will save you lots of revives and health pots for lots of matchups with his regen alone. But I took my ghost unduped to 5/65 and she tears through stuff no problem. My issue is the same as yours no 5* wasp. So I was not real effective with act 6. But another question. Do you run suicides much? Ghost becomes beast with those.

    But in general I think with a lot of the nodes coming out ghost is prob the best champ in the game still
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 464 ★★
    JChanceH9 said:

    Do you have 5* Stark and GR?

    Yeah both at R3 unduped.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 464 ★★
    DarthHaas said:

    Yea both champs are great and both great for different things. Blade will save you lots of revives and health pots for lots of matchups with his regen alone. But I took my ghost unduped to 5/65 and she tears through stuff no problem. My issue is the same as yours no 5* wasp. So I was not real effective with act 6. But another question. Do you run suicides much? Ghost becomes beast with those.

    But in general I think with a lot of the nodes coming out ghost is prob the best champ in the game still

    No suicides. Don't find them useful just for 1 champ.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 342
    Strategic said:

    DarthHaas said:

    Yea both champs are great and both great for different things. Blade will save you lots of revives and health pots for lots of matchups with his regen alone. But I took my ghost unduped to 5/65 and she tears through stuff no problem. My issue is the same as yours no 5* wasp. So I was not real effective with act 6. But another question. Do you run suicides much? Ghost becomes beast with those.

    But in general I think with a lot of the nodes coming out ghost is prob the best champ in the game still

    No suicides. Don't find them useful just for 1 champ.
    Yea I’m same boat I run them sometimes just for fun but to expensive to switch back and forth for war defense (and war defenders melt with them on)

    She still good without them just have to get a couple heavys in to build up fury
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 422 ★★
    im in the same situation i have ghost at rank 3 and i can rank 5 Blade i also have wasp and hood as 5* champs, who should i rank up first? take Duped Blade to Rank 5 or unduped Ghost to rank 4 i can also take my 5* duped Ghost rider to rank 4.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 463 ★★
    My vote goes to Blade... He will absolutely wreck so many opponents and don't forget about the healing
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 294 ★★
    Have you completed LoL?

    I'd lean towards Blade because there is still so much content he's amazing for and even if future content finds ways around his Villains/Mystics/etc... it's not like he's useless. He still causes massive bleeds and has one of the most dependable regenerations in the game.

    Blade (with Trinity, which you have) is also great for LoL paths.

    Ghost won't disappoint you though.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 464 ★★

    Have you completed LoL?

    I'd lean towards Blade because there is still so much content he's amazing for and even if future content finds ways around his Villains/Mystics/etc... it's not like he's useless. He still causes massive bleeds and has one of the most dependable regenerations in the game.

    Blade (with Trinity, which you have) is also great for LoL paths.

    Ghost won't disappoint you though.

    Haven't done LOL yet. don't think I will any time soon though.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I have Ghost R4 unduped and R5 Blade and honestly been using Blade a lot, even in Act 6.

    Ghost’s ability to deal with debuffs is huge though and I’ve been learning how to use her without Wasp synergy simply because I don’t like her. It’s different but possible. I took her into AWA for the first time last war and was able to destroy a R4 Iceman on limber and unblockable L1 node. She makes limber and stun immunity fights a lot easier.

    Honestly you can’t go wrong with either. Just go with whoever you think will help the most.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 621 ★★
    Blade. Ghost is hard to master. Blade has insane Regen and Danger Sense. Only R5 Blade if you have a 5 or 6* GR. Otherwise Ghost.
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 42
    Overall, I would r4 ghost. She can do it all LOL and act 6. Blade, depending on regen level, is plenty good enough at r4. Without wasp 5* it makes Act 6 more difficult. If that was my main reason for ranking then Blade.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    Blade
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 422 ★★
    edited March 2019


    Who should i rank up next or should i wait for one more tier 2 alpha and rank 5 blade or Corvus my current R5 are Void max sig , Domino max sig and Stark Spidey.
Sign In or Register to comment.