**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wolverine (X-23) is my choice

MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
I have options to rank 5 star lord, magik max sig, Hyperion, black panther, and x23. For me simple choice :) most underrated champ x23

Comments

• PandamanTanPandamanTan Posts: 120
    As an X-23 lover (she was my first 5/50), I would say that X-23 was a great choice. As a general player, I would say that your other options are probably better. Magik would be a great option too. Hyperion can also be fun to play.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    She’s a really great champ and you don’t see too many of her past 3/45. But congrats to you. It’s good to see a unique R5 in game and you should rank whoever you enjoy using.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I have her Unduped at r4 and she still helps me a lot on end game content. I am not seeing her as r5 material but she is still dope. Congrats!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Idk if X-23 is considered Underrated, but great choice. My 4/55 Duped one is still my Top Champion and has saved my a** in So Much Content, if I remember correctly she was my 4th and 7th 5 Star.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I Soloed RoL with her on a Crit Chance Synergy Team, and grinding RoL Winter Soldier takes less than 5 minutes with her. (Deep Wounds Is Maxed)
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    +1 for X-23. My r4 is a regular on offense, congratulations.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Beast mode champion for sure. Would totally rank up if I had her as a 5*. My 4* carried me so hard.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I have her as a 4/55.

She hits like a truck and her bleeds and regen are incredibly synergistic.

Versus robots you can stack like 4-5 cruelties and she starts having corvus Jr crits
    Got 110 sig mutant Stones :D
  • lokking at this thread it seems i was lucky to have her as my first and only five star as of yet...

lokking at this thread it seems i was lucky to have her as my first and only five star as of yet...

Some changes