**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should a lone wolf bring to 5/65?

My situation is a bit special. I’m retired from alliances altogether, so I only use my champs for quests and I always have access to all of them. My current 5/65s are CAIW and Vision. If you were in that situation, who would you use your T5 Basics on?

Who should a lone wolf bring to 5/65? 34 votes

5* Archangel (duped)
32% 11 votes
5* Magik (duped)
5% 2 votes
5* Corvus (unduped)
32% 11 votes
5* Ghost (unduped)
29% 10 votes
6* IMIW (unduped)
0% 0 votes

Comments

• Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    If not Corvus
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Since it's only questing you do AA makes so many fights a lot easier so I would go with him.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I agree with DRTO. For Event Quests, a duped AA is awesome.
  • Options
    ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50
    Thanks for the input, guys! Yeah, I’m leaning towards AA or possibly Corvus.

I see a lot of votes for Ghost too, but my problem with her is that I’d then have to give away a spot in the questing team to Wasp as well... and the suicide masteries Ghost needs to really shine wouldn’t benefit the rest of the team.
    Maybe better to focus on champs who doesn’t rely on any synergies?
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I don't think you necessarily NEED to run suicides with Ghost, it's more that she is a champ that allows you the option to use them without any serious side effects.
  • Options
    ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50
    edited March 2019
    True, Dexman. I just suspect that people watching videos of Ghost doing insane damage might not always realise that the gameplay they see is usually the result of a team with Wasp, Ant-Man, Hood, YY and full suicides on a possibly boosted 5/65 champion.