**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quest design

MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
As much as I wanna criticize act 4 for being stupidly long at least you can overcome that quest with skill, even 5.1 you can still overcome that challenge with skill but with 5.2 they just said,
**** it we let's make our players spend as much money as they can to complete it...

I'm not really a fan of those poorly designed nodes in 5.2, let's hope that in couple months they balance it out cuz I'm not planning on spending money to complete any of that....

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Also it doesn't even need balanced out @Mannysmoker I didn't use many units on it at all.

Get some more skill
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    0 units spent on that, as on 5.3. Farm potions in ROL, revives from the daily events, and overall get better and learn to intercept. That’s all. You can’t complain if the end-game is hard, that’s how games are made. Or do you want to feel manly breezing through act 2 with 4/55? Ridiculous how a portion of this community only and always complains instead than admitting they are not good at fighting. Candy crush is there for you
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    As much as I wanna criticize act 4 for being stupidly long at least you can overcome that quest with skill, even 5.1 you can still overcome that challenge with skill but with 5.2 they just said,
    **** it we let's make our players spend as much money as they can to complete it...

I'm not really a fan of those poorly designed nodes in 5.2, let's hope that in couple months they balance it out cuz I'm not planning on spending money to complete any of that....

First of all, They won't be balancing it mainly because they never have and it will draw a huge backlash from people who have finished it by spending money on it. It's not very fair to them.

Secondly, You don't have to spend money or even units on it at all. I consider myself and average player and I spent 0 units. You'll just have to wait till you're ready for end game content.

So basically wait till you get one or two god tier champions and rank them up or practice and get more skilled at it. They did say that it's not for everyone. In the meantime, just farm for units, health potion and revives.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Citation to everyone, I already did that 100%.

Still gonna keep my veredict in regards of those poorly made nodes that come to live servers cuz the ppl they hire to test simply aren’t good at what they do...
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    the only thing in the game outside of labyrinth that is a total money grab is the collector, bane masochism, buffet are all easily handled nodes
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I did 5.2 entirely without units except for on the collector. I didn't even use a revive until the last 2 quests and since I didn't have a good stockpile ended up using a few unit bought revives on the collector. About 6 40% revives and 4 team revives so not that difficult. I actually really liked bane as a node and masochism and buffet were a good challenge.