**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Advice

BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
I have 4* Generic Awakening gem, 99 generic sig stone, 99 Cosmic Sig stone
AA (unawakened)
Hyperion(Unawakened)
Stark Spidey(Awakened Sig Level 1)

My thoughts
Awaken Hyp max sig+ Stark spidey max sig
Awaken AA+Stark spidey max sig
Awaken AA and max its sig

Which one should I go with.
I am so confused. I need these champions for ACT 5(5.1.1 now) and RTTL(4.2 now).. So please advice accordingly..

TIA

Comments

• Options
    Also, I have a 4* Havok unawakened.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    I'd use the genercic gem on AA and take him to high sig cause that will increase the effectiveness of reducing ability accuracy with each neurotoxin he places on the enemy. You could put some stones in star spidey, gives him more crit above 50% health so not necessary but it'll help for first part of 5.1.1 where you need to do the fights pretty quickly. Hype is fine unawakened so wait for the natural dupe.
  • Options
    DRTO said:

I'd use the genercic gem on AA and take him to high sig cause that will increase the effectiveness of reducing ability accuracy with each neurotoxin he places on the enemy. You could put some stones in star spidey, gives him more crit above 50% health so not necessary but it'll help for first part of 5.1.1 where you need to do the fights pretty quickly. Hype is fine unawakened so wait for the natural dupe.

Thanks.