**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Up Advice

I have enough resources to rank up Corvus (unduped) to R5, KM sig100 to R5, or Iceman (unduped) to R5. OR, I can R4 Medusa sig 50, or Aegon sig 100.

Since resources are so challenging to come by, looking for advice from people who have those champs. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Lol of course aegon
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★

I have enough resources to rank up Corvus (unduped) to R5, KM sig100 to R5, or Iceman (unduped) to R5. OR, I can R4 Medusa sig 50, or Aegon sig 100.

Since resources are so challenging to come by, looking for advice from people who have those champs. Thanks for the help!

You looking for overall champ. Specific for LOL, War offense, War defense, questing, AQ. Do you need specific bleed or immunity to add to your roster. Lots and lots goes into my rank up decisions. You have named off all really good champs that could be used for different things.

Iceman and OR great of you run suicides
    KM and iceman really good for evade
    AEgon is really good for end game content and huge ramp up

Corvus shines in lots of different areas War, questing, immunity

I would evaluate what you are gonna focus on the most in the near future and go with what helps you the best