**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best path to progress ( NO $$$ )

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
Hi everyone

I am looking forward to develop my roster....cause I'm lagging behind due to 2.5 years of inactivity in the game.....i think i have decent skills but unfortunately a poor roster

I just have a single 5 star champion (rocket raccoon r1 unduped) and 8 4 stars
So basically my roster is poorest as i am at level 42 and have 63k rating.
I have 4 to 5 months of time to play and build a good roster....so as veterans, throw some light on what piece of content could help me progress fastest provided i could play multiple(4-5) hours a day???
Please help me as i want to grow fast without spending money....

Comments

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    edited March 2019
    story mode arena smash monthly eq focus on 5.2 to get uncollected and better rewards and unlock uncollected eq act 4 100% and 100% master mode good news it is now easier then ever to build 4*s and 5*s @Priyansh7
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    • Complete Act 4
    • Become uncollected ASAP
    • Grind Arena - your break will put you in the newbie bracket, yu can easily get new champs
    • Farm units, potions, revives
    • Monthly Quests for shards and other items
    Most of all join an active ally !
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Sai_7 said:

• Complete Act 4
    • Become uncollected ASAP
    • Grind Arena - your break will put you in the newbie bracket, yu can easily get new champs
    • Farm units, potions, revives
    • Monthly Quests for shards and other items
    Most of all join an active ally !
    Since you reminded of alliance....would you allow me to enter your alliance?
    Or am i too weak for it??
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    To maximise your progress you should obviously play every mode in game you can, but most important is to grind arena till you hate it and then keep grinding anyway. If you are really dedicated to it, it can easily net you 2k units every week, which you can use for unlocking masteries, energy refills and potions to clear event quest and story quest. You also should find alliance of active people that rock aq5 constantly and play some war.