**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Infinity Floors (Rooms?)

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
I suggest an Infinity Dungeons for people who want to play by themselves. In each room, you will have 2-3 fights and you can only use 1 character. I would love it if Kabam designed some rooms (not all) for underrated/underused characters (like Kabam Miike’s favorite one-eyed mutant)

There are at least 100 champions that are available in the 3,4, and 5 star pools (plus an additional 60+ from the six stars) which would allow for at least 300 rooms. 300 rooms may seem daunting at first but this could be a recurring content that occurs every 4 weeks, so if you can’t do it right now you can always wait to level up your characters and roster until the next reset. Also, the rewards will not be game breaking so the need to “get it done now!” will not be as present either.

Rewards will feature:
t1 through t5 basic
T1/t2 alpha
T1 through t4 class catalysts
Gold/Loyalty/battlechips
Units
Crystal shards
Potions/revives
Alliance potions/revives
Attack/health boosts
Energy refills (mini & full)

Valuable rewards like t5 basics have a very low chance, only give about 500-1000 shards and you can only have a chance at receiving them past a certain point like rooms 175+

Like arena, this content would benefit people with deeper rosters than certain champions because once you use a champion you can’t use them again until the reset. So the more champs you have leveled up, the farther you can go. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    I don't think we'll ever have solo dungeons ...
    I mwan, dungeons were created specifically to be a multiplayer mode, and everything was based on that
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    It’s called event quest, variant, story mode, arena, celeb challenge, boss rush, 1v1 and basically anything I missed that isn’t aq, aw and dungeons.

What you described is playing the game (1 champ stamina challenge seems to be what you might want). There’s already so much to do alone. Take in 1 Champ to story or eq if that’s the challenge you want...
  • Options
    ManChild said:

It’s called event quest, variant, story mode, arena, celeb challenge, boss rush, 1v1 and basically anything I missed that isn’t aq, aw and dungeons.

What you described is playing the game (1 champ stamina challenge seems to be what you might want). There’s already so much to do alone. Take in 1 Champ to story or eq if that’s the challenge you want...

Yeah but you choose whether or not to do them. This would bring in another choice
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I would like something like this. Something that doesn’t cost energy and you can run it virtually any time like arena. A quest version of arena would be nice for those who hate the arena grind. I would prefer a quest setting like this where there’s different challenges rather than just an annoying mindless grind like arena.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    ManChild said:

It's actually not the same at all. Dungeons are continuous content, as opposed to Story mode or EQ that is static content meant to be cleared once. Dungeons can be run over and over yielding rewards, basically, that's what the OP appears to be asking for.
  • Options

ManChild said:

It's actually not the same at all. Dungeons are continuous content, as opposed to Story mode or EQ that is static content meant to be cleared once. Dungeons can be run over and over yielding rewards, basically, that's what the OP appears to be asking for.
    Yes, thank you very much 😊
  • Options
    RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 187 ★★★
    I would prefer something like this, sometimes its great if you have a buddy and can form a friendship. At times people feel let down by the person they are playing with and that's the point that something like this would be of benefit.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I just think there’s so many aspect of playing this game alreAdy that’s e don’t need something like this. Remember the issues dungeons caused when launched? We might lose server stability even more so with the addition of another mode. This game takes up a ton of space already. My opinion is that there are plenty of modes available to keep you busy and progress. I just worry about the addition of more modes and the weight it would add to the already stressed out servers, and phones (iPhone 8+ almost 2 years old.)