**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A gold realm would be so amazing soon

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
I’ve been been gold broke for a while now,been running arenas but have so many champs need to rank up and gold is holding me back any other tips to farm gold? I’m hurtin guys!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    What are you spending on Donations?
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

What are you spending on Donations?

Only 50k per week
    Hmm....at that rate, you should have Gold if you're running Arenas. Are you running multiple Arenas or only one full-on? What about Ranking, how often and how much are you Ranking?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    We should have a meme for all these gold threads popping up nearly everyday, reminds me of RDT threads.
    xNig said:

We should have a meme for all these gold threads popping up nearly everyday, reminds me of RDT threads.

I really try to look at it objecitvely. It's common Mathematics. If there's a flow of Gold, it doesn't leak. There must be some place it's going. Most often, it's the race to Rank 5*s. I keep reiterating the point that they can't be Ranked as fast as 4*s, but that offends some. Not really meant to offend, just factual. Ever since people put down 4*s, they have been running out of Gold like a leaky pool. Lol. I think it's the pace people are trying to Rank 5*s. They're higher, they are designed to take longer.
    No worries. If you're only doing Arena for Gold and not a specific Champ, do as many as you can. Try to hit the first few Milestones, as many in each as you can. That's the best way to get BCs, plus the Gold they give. Much more effective than going all-out in one Arena.
    @GroundedWisdom should I open UC arena crystals or regular crystals for gold
    Regular. Definitely.
    Ok thanks I always went with UC. Thank you very much for your help
    No worries.
    Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

@xNig I am so sorry my Gold thread bothered you. Troll. Don’t see gold posts often myself anyway,but you would know with your constant trolling. Was sincerely asking for help/advice the wanting a gold realm thing was more of a joke.
    Sorry that my lack of lack of gold bothers you.

You should probably do a search first before starting a thread. And also probably spend abit of effort in grinding out some gold rather than ask Kabam for easier ways to get it.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    They need to just increase the gold given from fights like 1000 per fight. Or buff the gold masteries and make them not so trash. The solution to the problem is in the masteries and all they have to do is buff them up to like 15 to 20% of more gold. A gold realm/summoner appreciation would be nice tho.
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    I agree we need halls of fortune
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Shitlaw said:

xNig said:

@xNig I am so sorry my Gold thread bothered you. Troll. Don’t see gold posts often myself anyway,but you would know with your constant trolling. Was sincerely asking for help/advice the wanting a gold realm thing was more of a joke.
    @GroundedWisdom I only run one arena looks like I gotta step it up and yeah I do tend to spend it as I get it. Just recently started ranking up some 5*s so obviously that’s the problem. I appreciate the advice and kindness.
    good one
  • BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    edited March 2019
    Vdh2008 said:

There is a gold realm in the game every day called "arena". You can EASILY get 50K plus gold with minimal effort daily, plus you can get about 100 units a day (more if you grind hard) that can be used for whatever you want.

While I'm aware Kabam is never going to fix or buff the gold issue (I mean 3k gold from one 2k battlechip is pretty outdated in my opinion, as is the gold received from exploring/beating most content), if you'll indulge me for a minute for the sake of argument let's exclude the gold you get from milestones in arena (which are nice and obviously factor into how much you can get/day) to reach 50k gold/day could take more than 32k battlechips (depending if you get units/energy refills/Punisher and only 3k gold per spin), wouldn't that alone take ~106+ matches or 320+ individual fights? 320 fights would be hours of arena for a very tiny fraction of gold? Is there something I'm missing here? I mean that's certainly attainable but EASILY with minimal effort?

For the record I do arena every day but I don't hit all milestones in all arenas for several reasons, mainly the size and power of my current roster plus the time commitment involved. I probably log 90-150 minutes/day strictly arena which is mainly for the 4* basic champion while I'm still in the intermediate arena bracket but also whatever gold I can get from it, it's just not as much gold as I think would be for the time invested in it.

I get these threads are tiresome and appear frequently but there's probably a valid reason why they do.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I also have gold issue and this bothers me a lot!
    I’m a regular arena grinder yet I found the amt of gold from arena crystal drop a lot versus last year. Normally I can quickly refill my reserve above 500k before yet I can’t make it with the same arena/level up pattern now. Sometimes it forces me to sell iso or open uncollected gold crystal with units.
    For some end gamers with a deep roster it is rather easy for them to save gold as they don’t really need to upgrade many champs at all.

xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

Sorry that my lack of lack of gold bothers you.

You should probably do a search first before starting a thread. And also probably spend abit of effort in grinding out some gold rather than ask Kabam for easier ways to get it.
    Hey, how bout we cool our jets, okay? It was a simple, polite thread and if ticks you off this much just don’t click on it.
    He’s always trolling,it’s no biggie. It’s funny when his trolling buddies follow tho
    Lol. Trolling? Nah just stating facts.

I only troll self entitled people who want things handed out to them instead of spending effort acquiring it.
  • HeavyBr3athingHeavyBr3athing Posts: 144 ★★
    There's effort and then there's EFFORT
    edited March 2019
    @xNig Who’s being self entitled here? Grow up troll. I was asking for advice and help,as stated previously the gold realm was more a Joke/statement I’d love one. No entitlement there. You are clearly being a troll,like you have in many threads and multiple of mine. Look up the definition of entitlement please thanks.
    @xNig clearly I should have only asked for advice without mentioning the gold realm. Apologies
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Ahitlaw said:

@GroundedWisdom should I open UC arena crystals or regular crystals for gold

Regular. Definitely.

What? No. Open UC. Same rates for units and gold, but you get more 4* Punishers which equals more skill iso (can be sold for 60k gold), plus a chance at 5* Punisher. I just pulled one finally last week. Along with 2-3 4*. It was beautiful. It’s a better crystal. That’s the point of it.

Last million battlechip opening gave me 1.9 million gold and 1900 units.