**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Epic Fury Intel quest changes

zeezee57zeezee57 Posts: 3,156 ★★★★★
Why were the opponents in Epic difficulty changed from when this week first opened? When I first tried it my spiderverse champs were lacking so I decided to wait until the next level up event and use my 4* 4-5 cosmic gem on Venom for an extra option. Going back into the quest today all the opponents leading to Kingpin have been buffed yet I've seen no announcement or even mention of it. Why are players who didn't complete it right away being given a different, slightly more difficult, version of the quest?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    Looks like the first Image was set to Master PI. Could have been a bug fix.
    I know. However, the first Image is the same PI as Master.
    It isn't supposed to be. What I'm saying is judging by the Pics, it looks like Master was somehow copied on to Epic and it was meant to be harder.
    Defend what exactly? I'm explaining what makes sense judging by the Pics I see. Epic isn't supposed to be the same PI as Master. The only logical explanation is they adjusted it to what Epic was meant to be.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    I ran it as soon as it came out and Epic PI was definitely higher than master.
    Then something doesn't add up.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    What op is referring to is that global nodes were added later on
    Whereas, those that ran it very early didn't have to worry about the global node(sp3 and other boost)
    Easy for some, not for others. LOL. There are as many people who complain it's too easy as there are who complain it's too hard. ;)
  • Moestavern33Moestavern33 Posts: 6
    There is a global in the 2nd pic. Not one in the 1st. Zoom in close to ghost in the 2nd pic. You will see a very faint grey outline. An outline that isn’t there in the first pic.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Jh_Dez said:

What op is referring to is that global nodes were added later on
    Whereas, those that ran it very early didn't have to worry about the global node(sp3 and other boost)

There's still no global nodes in Epic. You can see in both pictures. But all the opponents have a nice boost in their stats. Most impactful being the extra 2k attack on Kingpin adding to the already intense block damage.
    I checked
    They do have global nodes now in epic
    They didn't before
    I had a friend mention on the first day that he kept pushin KP to 3 full bars and he would only use his special 2. We couldn’t figure out why. No global would explain that.
    zeezee57 said:

There is a global in the 2nd pic. Not one in the 1st. Zoom in close to ghost in the 2nd pic. You will see a very faint grey outline. An outline that isn’t there in the first pic.

I stand corrected on that one, hadn't even noticed that slight outline there.
    Even so, they should have left it off for everyone if it was off by mistake the first day. I used 4 star stark spider for him so either way it made no difference for me on the first day. I wasn’t taking block dmg and certainly wasn’t pushing him past sp1. I could see others who don’t have stark spider having the same issue your having now with that buff to his attack and increased block dmg.

If you can bait his heavy a couple of times and build him to a sp1, it’s not real hard to keep that yo-yo going. Once he starts using his sp1, just evade it and push him to another sp1. Rinse and repeat. Hope that helps you some. I think it took stark 125 hits to bring him down.

Goodluck.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Dang, I should've done it early haha. Lame
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I didn’t even look at the global nodes to begin with. Wasn’t aware there were any of significance.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I noticed that the initial set of enemies were actually Master. They probably fixed that now
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Yep there was no global node at the start, pushed KP to 3 bars and he launched sp2.

But the question is......who told kabam?
  • Hey there, there was an issue where the Warning Global Node (the one that activates SP) was not enabled in this week's Epic Intel quest. It was re-enabled so that it would be consistent with the other Epic quests, as it was originally designed to be. Apologies for any confusion and for not getting the notification up about this sooner.