**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Invulnerability boosts broken?

I just faced a Stark Spidey on 44. I popped an invulnerability boost because sometimes that spite will push whoever's there to an sp3. Played perfectly, but sure as hell he wouldn't throw a special no matter how much i baited. That's why i buy these boosts. Ate his sp3 and it killed me. We're struggling to get back to plat2, and now these boosts are broken....? Cmon guys. Get it together, please and thanks

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    His special 3 reduces ability accuracy
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★

His sp3 places an ensnare debuff that reduces ability accuracy. The debuff is placed after the attack. My boost should have saved me
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    geoff78 said:

His sp3 places an ensnare debuff that reduces ability accuracy. The debuff is placed after the attack. My boost should have saved me
    That is true in some cases, but not in other's. I can't say who exactly, but some champions abilities on special 3 are applied during the attack, while other's are applied only after the special.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    geoff78 said:

Many champs place their sp3 effect before the sp3. Magik is the one where I think its the most obvious
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    Voltolos said:

geoff78 said:

Many champs place their sp3 effect before the sp3. Magik is the one where I think its the most obvious
    Magik is a different thing all together. She activates a passive on herself when launching a special.