**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Serious aw failure Killed ghulk 6* final boss in tier6 aw using stark

I killed ghulk final boss tier6 aw using stark 41 hits to ghulk and 3 hit receive! After screen flash K.O the screen returns in aw map ghulk stays alive and full hp and my stark spidey was half life then I have to fight again and killed ghulk again! I lose attack bonus! How was that for me I use boost and items to fill up my stark! Any solution in this after all we are craving for gold1 rank I know where just a lil alliance compared to large alliance but we fought hard to achieve attack bonus but this was dis

appointing please any solution for me my attack bonus we have a close match!

Comments

• Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    I killed ghulk final boss tier6 aw using stark 41 hits to ghulk and 3 hit receive! After screen flash K.O the screen returns in aw map ghulk stays alive and full hp and my stark spidey was half life then I have to fight again and killed ghulk again! I lose attack bonus! How was that for me I use boost and items to fill up my stark! Any solution in this after all we are craving for gold1 rank I know where just a lil alliance compared to large alliance but we fought hard to achieve attack bonus but this was disappointing please any solution for me my attack bonus we have a close match!
  • Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    Its hurts when you killed a final boss 2 try! Pls make a solution with this matter specially where on a war season