**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw failure tier6 final boss fight

I killed ghulk final boss tier6 aw using stark 41 hits to ghulk and 3 hit receive! After screen flash K.O the screen returns in aw map ghulk stays alive and full hp and my stark spidey was half life then I have to fight again and killed ghulk again! I lose attack bonus! How was that for me I use boost and items to fill up my stark! Any solution in this after all we are craving for gold1 rank I know where just a lil alliance compared to large alliance but we fought hard to achieve attack bonus but this was disappointing please any solution for me my attack bonus we have a close match!

Comments

• Options
    Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57
    1st fight 41 hits made killed ghulk attack bonus was achieved but after the screen load ghulk was not killed and if we look into the fight time I got 1min more it was not timed out so I got no choice to repeat the disappointing match and killed him "again" 39 hits made! But the attack bonus is gone please kabam where catching up on gold 1 rank attack bonus is a crucial help to win a close war like this one today! Any solutions? Please?:(
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Welcome to mcoc. You can expect zero help.
  • Options
    Cross fingers @JRock808 hope he hears me
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Just move on, happens to everyone. There’s literally nothing they can or will do.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    edited March 2019
    JRock808 said:

Welcome to mcoc. You can expect zero help.

People like that a lot on this forum, but recently I had an issue and submitted a ticket, and I got several personal replies quickly from Kabam.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    The thing to remember with support is you will always get a computer automated email first and then a follow up message from an actual person will follow. You can try reaching out to support
  • Options
    Yup I don't expect any returns @Markjv81 and @Colinwhitworth69 just send some infos regarding this kind of situation for them to resolve in future cuz it's really hurts when the war was too close
  • Options
    @Patchie93 yeah bro I sent a ticket also but the problem in support is just 1 photo is allowed to post that's why I did also here to for them to see whole story behind my complaint..