**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

573739573739 Posts: 110
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
When you nerfed god tier champs awhile back, you "claimed" that it was because you wanted all the champs to be viable. However with this Spider-Man event quest you clearly have a small group of champs in mind. I don't think anyone is going to be completing it with joe fix it or kamahla khan. Unstunable on a boss node I would completely understand but putting it on a champ who had the potential for over 60% evade (unless you have a cosmic) is rubbish. It's clearly a money grab, it's time to develop some ethics of some kind. It doesn't make anything hard it just makes it a money sink. It should be hard yes but money shouldn't be needed.
Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on

Comments

• Options
    This quest is was highly do able with several champs and with that ability to heal during fight gave you a chance to save yourself if u made a mustake.Kabam did say that this quest was going to be extremely hard and not for everyone. Thought it was much easier then dave's B Drax quest
  • Options
    SirTodd_83SirTodd_83 Posts: 177
    This is content that isn't for everyone to 100%, they made it difficult on purpose
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    lol I'm not that great but even I can say that this was the easiest of the challenges to date.
    Less than 1000 units worth of items used, all gained for free through grinding.
    Drax made sparky his beach and drax + magik together got through vulture easily enough
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Well if you can't handle a simple unstunnable spidey with a tiny 3% (10% below 50% hp) evade chance that's your issue not kabams.
    The health steal made it easy.
  • Options
    GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    You've said it's based on luck of the draw to make contact. I'm assuming you mean at the start of the fight.

Why are you trying to use luck to hit at the start when most of the time you will get hit??? A normal fight you would parry at the start but against an unstunable opponent you should start the fight by dashing backwards and then take your time to fight him.

The new spiderman was simple to evade his sp1 and heavy attack so it's all about strategy.
  • Options
    Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Its the easiest wen compared to Bautista or Chloes or Ming, Nd Stark Ai shuts down with cosmic hits...really no units required nd i have average skills at best...1 path at a time though...
  • Options
    DaywalkerUKDaywalkerUK Posts: 119
    Not sure anyone has room to complain about the difficulty if they are using 4* champs (especially if they are not even maxed). It's clearly possible to complete it with 4*s as many people have. However, when there are higher stat champs in the game, kabam have said it's going to be hard so not meant for everybody, and somebody complains about this then the obvious response is "you are not meant to complete it".
    The fact that you made it through to the final run is an achievement but that's where the difficulty spikes considerably. Now you can either be happy with the prizes you've earned already or you can throw units at completion.
  • Options
    IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    573739 wrote: »
    When you nerfed god tier champs awhile back, you "claimed" that it was because you wanted all the champs to be viable. However with this Spider-Man event quest you clearly have a small group of champs in mind. I don't think anyone is going to be completing it with joe fix it or kamahla khan. Unstunable on a boss node I would completely understand but putting it on a champ who had the potential for over 60% evade (unless you have a cosmic) is rubbish. It's clearly a money grab, it's time to develop some ethics of some kind. It doesn't make anything hard it just makes it a money sink. It should be hard yes but money shouldn't be needed.

Whenever there is any challenging content in the game why do people always come out and complain about it "clearly being a money grab?"

If you don't want to spend money on the game... either get better at the game... or don't play that challenging content. Yeah... you're probably not going to 100% finish Labyrinth of Legends without opening your wallet, even if you are an amazing player.... but nowhere is it written that you ever have to attempt Labyrinth of Legends. You can play this game 18 hours a day every day and never run out of things to do for months if not years without ever opening LoL. So... if you don't want to spend money, simple solution: don't.

As to your first (as far as I can see, totally unrelated) point: while I support Kabam wanting to make all characters viable... I'd say that you are right and they have a ways to go before Kamala Khan is just as good as StarLord... and probably they will never get there. But... they at least stepped in this direction and that's not nothing.
    However they never said that their goal was to make it so that you could use ANY champ for ANY situation with equally good results. So... for some of the more challenging fights... you probably are going to have to find a specific champ.
    On the other hand, all that being said, The Stark Enhanced Spider-Man fight from Web-Slinger isn't even all that difficult. And Kamala Khan is cosmic so... did you try using her? She might actually do well against him. :D But you are probably better off with Hyperion. Also you can shut off his AI with heavy attacks or just bypass it by using your special 3.