Options

More single player contend for working people with families

Hi there, please create more contend for single players and dont force us to play the game every hour.

i love the game, just run through LoL first time.
But i am a full time working person and have a girlfriend.
The game relaxes me and takes my head of stressfull things, but also demands a lot of time every few hours.
I will leave my alliance in few days, because i cant go online every 3-5 hours. with the current system it is to hard for me and unfair against my colleges.

Please create an environment where we can still reach the goals of the game, get loyalety points, can still spend money, but play the game just in a certain time at day or night when we are free of other aspects of life.

How about starting wars and missions in a certain time window and playing through for an hour or two?

I dont know, but it cant be real that my relationship and work suffers from me playing a game all day long.
So i have to leave my alliance and play the game in single mode.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,180 ★★★★★
    No one forces you to play.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I agree that this game is more time demanding than it should be. There is absolutely no reason for alliance quest and alliance war energy, because the only thing it accomplishes is making players log in few times a day, and since there is plenty of things to log in for few times a day anyway, this sysem is pointless. It would be 100x better game if I could just set a time with alliance to log in at certain hour, explore entire aq at once, log out and then I would log in later in a day anyway for arena, quest or whatever
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    A lot of games seem to be catered towards the stereotypical unemployed no-life sitting in his momma's basement all day rather than the hard-working family (wo)man who wants to chill an hour per day. This game is notoriously time-sensitive, which adds to its addictiveness and at the same time is frustrating. I don't think this game cannot be fully turned into a single-player relaxed game, but I do think they can make some adjustments.

Like, they can perfectly add all monthly quests with all difficulties and string them together in one or more story arcs. Maybe make things like the free 3* and the unique titles exclusive for the early runners, but keep the rest of the rewards.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★

A lot of games seem to be catered towards the stereotypical unemployed no-life sitting in his momma's basement all day rather than the hard-working family (wo)man who wants to chill an hour per day. This game is notoriously time-sensitive, which adds to its addictiveness and at the same time is frustrating. I don't think this game cannot be fully turned into a single-player relaxed game, but I do think they can make some adjustments.

Like, they can perfectly add all monthly quests with all difficulties and string them together in one or more story arcs. Maybe make things like the free 3* and the unique titles exclusive for the early runners, but keep the rest of the rewards.

There’s always Candy Crush.