**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So when are you removing dungeons and adding something that players enjoy ?

How unlucky do you have to be to get a Rage And Dash Vulnerability nodes on one enemy and a slumber node on another against 110k Hp Dormamu ?
Its either youre screwed OR youre screwed

Comments

• Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    I was stupid enough to see slumber but then ignored the unstunnable on the same node. lol my own fault. Made for an interesting fight, one hit (blocked or not) and done.

I don't think the answer is to remove dungeons, let's keep making it better. Add some constructive changes you'd like to see.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    I like dungeons though
  • Options
    ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Dungeons just needs a big overhall. Takes far too long to get a five star. This might be a little too crazy but my idea is: 4 star crystal 3000 5 star 15000 6 star 35000
  • Options
    RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Theres only ONE thing players want, reduced dungeon timers because they are outrageous and if you are unlucky enough to match up with a person who doesnt know how to play ( even in dungeon 7 ) there goes your best champions for these 3 days of dungeon, and still they don´t wanna reduce them I guess.
    If you´re not gonna reduce timers, reduce the revive costs for dungeon , those right now are straight money grabs
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Rather than just shards, I'd rather see rank up mats in dungeons, which they did add, so that's kinda cool. We need to grow dungeons, and get the functioning a bit smoother though, they are still a bit clunky and buggy.

Maybe show a board with summoners that are ready to play dungeons, show their proposed roster and stats so you can tell if they are close to your level and would make a good partner. Then you can click on that card and join that summoner if they accept you :)