**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

no unit is returned but my T5CC was taken alway?

I spent 8500units to buy those offers to get t5cc, now Kabam said wrong items were given by the offer, and they just took away my t5CC, but where is my units? Are you kidding me?

Comments

• Options
    Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Support just gives the same form letter response. They cleared me out or t5c (expected) and all t2a plus t5b. No units. No responses here. Either they don’t know or don’t care.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You know every major company gives an automated response right away right? You have to wait a day or so for an actual person to respond
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

You know every major company gives an automated response right away right? You have to wait a day or so for an actual person to respond

There usually is little difference between the automated response and the response from a so-called human being at kabam support.

Hope this gets resolved quickly for you guys, that's a lot of units.

• Options
    Hey guys, unfortunately, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums and are unable to help with account-specific issues like this. Therefore, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team for assistance. You can contact them by clicking HERE.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to contact our Support Team from within the game, simply click on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the Home screen. From there, tap the button which says “Support”, then tap the button that says “Need more help? Contact us”.
This discussion has been closed.