**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Seeking active alliance

Looking for alliance that does 3 battle groups for aq and war. All aq and war every week.

Prefer 60 million + aq milestones

Hit me up ready to jump after this war season.

*No drama player *
*prefer path 5 in AW*
*must use line*

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad.

Please contact me:

Nimravus-11 in game
RIPWORX1 in Line

Comments

• Options
    NimravusNimravus Posts: 49

• Options
    DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    Pretty impressive. We don't meet any of your requirements but we're looking for active players. We just lost a bg and started recruiting. We run aq and aw. Were doing 3bg until we lost one. Just putting it out there :)
  • Options
    Chris730Chris730 Posts: 69
    We have a map4 bg, a map3 bg, and a bg running a mix of both. War anytime available and always hit gold 2. Looking for a summoner 200k+ or a veteran looking to tone down but still get great rewards. Always hit max milestones or close to on alliance events. Line app required. No donations and no pressure. Just need communication and the want to advance. IPTF is alliance tag. Sister alli of RH4H our map5 alliance so always the opportunity to advance. Interested hit me up in game @Chris730 or on line @chris730x
  • Options
    Hey man, check us out. HELLSFIRE TRIBE is the alliance. Just finished Gold2 in season8 and hit 60-75mil in aq.