**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prestige - Be transparent and make visible

Since prestige plays such a pivotal role in this game and thus heavily influences rewards, tiers, etc. I think it's really about time that rather than being something the player community has reverse engineered and tries to keep current on, the game itself should make prestige a visible and highlighted stat for both players and individual champs.

Champs: You already post the max prestige in the champion spotlight, so why not just show that value in the game itself?!?! This makes no sense to me. Let people see it in game, so that they can then make an informed rank up decision.

Summoner: We show useless stats, like how many duels a summoner has won, which gives you absolutely ZERO insight into that player's actual skill or rating. Instead, let's showcase their prestige front and center and start showing useful stats.

I really cannot fathom why this hasn't been done and what possible reason Kabam could have for NOT making prestige visible. It's clearly used in Alliance Quests (Average of all ally shows up as 'Prestige') so why not show it for individual players? Would really love a good explanation as to why something this pivotal is NOT being displayed.