**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

March 2019 Month Review

XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
Two champs were added this month: Captain Marvel (MCU) and Nick Fury
Favorite Champ: Nick Fury

Capatin Marvel: We have four versions now, so thats, uhh, oof..
Anyway, I think this Captain Marvel is the best out of the four (looks, animations, playstyle,ultility, etc). Her animations are smooth and fun, and she can do some insane damage.

Nick Fury is very bad @ss. His animations are cool, his playstyle is fun, and he is a really good champ against bleed champs. I really like the Life Model Decoy ability. His synergies are amazing as well.

Calender: The Calenders were pretty average, but we did have the Intel calendar which was nice.

Nick Fury Intel Mission: I enjoyed the difficulty and the rewards were pretty great. I awakened my four star EF and have 2 mystic awakening gems I can't/won't use yet, but I am very pleased with these rewards.

For Internation Womens Day, Kabam buffed three women: She-Hulk, Gamora, and Spider-Qwen. All three are extremely better than before! My favorite is Spider-Qwen. Thanks Kabam!

Act 6 Chapter 1 was released! I havent gotten the chance to play it because Im still on Act 5, but it looks fun, difficult, and the rewards look pretty good. Can't wait for the other chapters so I can watch live streams!

Thanks for reading. What did you like about March? Dislike? Let me know in the comments.
-XxLoganTDCxX

Comments

• Options
    Can we get a F in the chat for four stars
  • Options
    @Mirage_Turtle So what? Does it really matter that much
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

@Mirage_Turtle So what? Does it really matter that much

Is it so hard to say
    "You know, I've never thought of that before, but you're right!"
    or
    "I disagree. Here's why:"

???

This is a discussion forum. Why are so many on this forum so quick to get hostile?

If you can't see why my post was a directly related to your initial post, then by all means forget I said anything. Have a great day.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I liked the difficulty of epic on the intel thing. It’s a pretty good level of difficulty for me where it’s not impossible but still requires a well thought out roster
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @Mirage_Turtle has a point. Kamala is a completely different champ. Different look, fight style, animations and specials. And different utility also.

As for content. It’s been good, EQ was on par with most of them, intel was cool and act 6 was a great addition