**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam STOP with the cheesey stuff

By cheesey stuff I'm referring to nodes like brawl, memorize, degenerate, and combos like spite/ combo party. Even things like putting mephistopheles and Magik on paths in variant where you know there's no character in those classes that can counter. Insuring the vast amounts of players have to spend tons of money to clear.

Come on team we can do better than that. I'm of the mind set that every node should have at least one character that can play around it.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

By cheesey stuff I'm referring to nodes like brawl, memorize, degenerate, and combos like spite/ combo party. Even things like putting mephistopheles and Magik on paths in variant where you know there's no character in those classes that can counter. Insuring the vast amounts of players have to spend tons of money to clear.

Come on team we can do better than that. I'm of the mind set that every node should have at least one character that can play around it.

Erm... they do..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Kaladin_ said:

Blade directly counters Magik and Mephisto.... Do you even MCOC bro?
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★

Kaladin_ said:

Blade directly counters Magik and Mephisto.... Do you even MCOC bro?
    Assuming u can bring blade into chapter 2 and 3 variant to put things into perspective..

That being said, there are some counters even if they are not a direct counter and it might still cost some units