**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Trade items in lieu of gifting.

PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
edited March 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
I’m probably going to be shot down right out of the gate, but how about allowing those with permanent gifting to trade with others.

For example, I have a bunch of T4 Tech and have T2 alpha at maximum in my inventory but really want a Tech awakening gem. An alliance mate *has* a Tech awakening gem but needs t2 alpha.

Is there still a risk of abuse in this case? I understand that someone could use multiple accounts and share the resources with a single account, however, this is self limiting. Resources are harder to acquire without growing each of the accounts in question, thus continually sharing resources with a single account will leave the other accounts weaker and unable to progress further.

Furthermore, only items that can be aquired through the game or via cash purchases, versus with units could be traded in this way, limiting the potential abuse that is currently plaguing the gifting feature.

Just a thought.

Comments

• PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited March 2019
    Additionally, minimums could be set. For example, Tech AG is worth a minimum of 2 T2 alpha or 3 class catalysts etc.

You could also impose a cost to trade. For example, a t1 alpha or a Basic T4 catalyst etc. to limit abuse.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Good idea. Big MMOs have it and they are fine.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    Trade system would unbalance the game, and remove the RNG factor on areas where it's supposed to exist.
    Already been suggested too many times.

Trade system would unbalance the game, and remove the RNG factor on areas where it's supposed to exist.

Is this not what something like the Glory store does?
    Glory store is not a trade system. If you are talking about the specific t4c fragments, that is just an exception where RNG is not involved, and isn't supposed to.

Is this not what something like the Glory store does?
    Glory store is not a trade system. If you are talking about the specific t4c fragments, that is just an exception where RNG is not involved, and isn't supposed to.

My point is that RNG isn't in use in all areas of the game. You initially said that:

Trade system would... remove the RNG factor on areas where it's supposed to exist.

I said it would remove the RNG factor on areas where it's supposed to exist. I didn't said it would remove RNG from "all" areas or from the entire game. Just where it is intended for it to be there
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    It would be very abusable. Takes 3 months max to become uncollected and start farming catalysts in uc eq and then constantly pump catalysts of class you need to your main every month. Often there are very easy events with valuable rewards like this months intels for 5* awakening gem.