**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Buying 3 to 5* cavalier crystals instead of 3*-6* cavalier crytsals

I bought 2000 units of cavalier crytals on accident due to the fact that 3*-6* cavalier crystals weren’t showing up, any way to get a refund?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    As long as you haven't opened the Crystals, just contact Support using the Gear Icon.
  • Options
    Igio17Igio17 Posts: 4
    I didn’t realize it until I open them I was all like wtf all 3*s and everyone else got 5* and 6*s
  • Options
    I pushing every button of the gear icon but nothing pops up
  • Options
  • Options
    You can contact them through that Link. Just fill out the information and let them know what happened.
  • Options
    Ok thank you
  • Options
    You're welcome.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    The moment you opened your crystals, the transaction can’t be reversed. Otherwise the system will be too easy to exploit with people unhappy with their openings and demanding a refund.

Buying 2000 units (or 10 crystals) sounds right unless you were mentioning Grandmaster Crystals. In any case, seems like it’ll be hard to get a refund for the units spent.
  • Options
    xNig said:

The moment you opened your crystals, the transaction can’t be reversed. Otherwise the system will be too easy to exploit with people unhappy with their openings and demanding a refund.

Buying 2000 units (or 10 crystals) sounds right unless you were mentioning Grandmaster Crystals. In any case, seems like it’ll be hard to get a refund for the units spent.

Didn't see the comment about opening them. Not much can be done now.