**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T2 Alpha arena

Just think it is about time that a T2 alpha arena is introduced, I am currently in a Plat 3 alliance who do map 6 most days and it just takes so long to get a fully formed one.
They either need to start including them in rewards more or start the arena!

Comments

• NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Or, just add t2a and t5b shards to existing arena as milestones or rank rewards. Doesn't have to be a fully formed cat, but at least throw us a bone with some shards!
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    OWENS said:

Just think it is about time that a T2 alpha arena is introduced, I am currently in a Plat 3 alliance who do map 6 most days and it just takes so long to get a fully formed one.

How fast are you forming them?

In the last 2 months, I've been at the Plat 3 level running a combo of map 5 & 6 (with some 7 mixed in when it was free). Between war, AQ, and the other places to get fragments like EQ and Act 6, I've been averaging about 1 per week. When they added T5B to the Glory store, I stopped buying t2a fragments weekly.

Honestly, they're coming faster than ever. I took a 6* to rank 2 last week and with war rewards this morning, I'm still back at 12 t2a in inventory. I think Kabam has been pretty generous with t2a shards in the last few months.

Has that not been your experience? What is your current progress through story mode? Have you explored Labyrinth of Legends? Honestly not judging, just trying to get a feel for where you are and what you're experiencing.
  • asterisksceptorasterisksceptor Posts: 12
    I agree that a T2 alpha arena should be added to the game. They have a T1alpha, T4basic, and T4class arena... why not add the T2alphas? If it's an issue of giving arena grinders too much, then make them all happen at the same time, then the player needs to choose which arena to fight... better yet, make it happen on Sunday when the 2star cornucopia is happening. Higher players are not fighting in that arena, give us a reason to get on the game on Sundays.

If it's still an issue of grinders getting too much, then make it exclusive or something so that if a player chooses to enter the T2alpha arena they can't enter the other ones. Whatever, make up your rules... but bring us a T2alpha arena please. :)
  • OWENSOWENS Posts: 77

OWENS said:

How fast are you forming them?

In the last 2 months, I've been at the Plat 3 level running a combo of map 5 & 6 (with some 7 mixed in when it was free). Between war, AQ, and the other places to get fragments like EQ and Act 6, I've been averaging about 1 per week. When they added T5B to the Glory store, I stopped buying t2a fragments weekly.

Honestly, they're coming faster than ever. I took a 6* to rank 2 last week and with war rewards this morning, I'm still back at 12 t2a in inventory. I think Kabam has been pretty generous with t2a shards in the last few months.

Has that not been your experience? What is your current progress through story mode? Have you explored Labyrinth of Legends? Honestly not judging, just trying to get a feel for where you are and what you're experiencing.
    No worries! I pretty much have done most of the content with the exception of a few runs on variant and lol. I was just thinking that the other catalyst arenas were introduced quite early on, just thought that they would have released a t2 alpha arena by now.
    I think what it is, i seem to be getting everything to rank up a champ to rank 4 or 5 but always seem to waiting for the t2 alphas.
    Maybe I am being greedy, but was just curious to see what others thougt