**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I thought the Buffs to champs weren't changed in old content, I don't think it's legit...

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
Here. It's act 5.2.3...

Comments

• Options
    Nodude78Nodude78 Posts: 6
    I'm pretty sure that they just aren't changed in stuff like ROL and LOL, I think the story stuff does change.
  • Options
    Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189
    That pic is an updated spidey gwen, i dont see the issue here. She nev er had spider sense charges till after her update
  • Options
    This is the 7th try. I can't get her down and have already wasted 294 units trying to 100% act 5.2
  • Options
    Any Tips, anyone?
  • Options
    This is the last path, then only the collector quest will be left for exploration.
  • Options
    Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    For spidergwen? If not, ignore this:

Have a Venom
    Medium light medium combo only while stunned
    Get used to the sp1 timing
    Idk spidergwen isn’t that bad
  • Options
    A buffet Spidey Gwen...
  • Options
    And also Don't have Venom, I guess I'll wait for a 3 star Proxima for that 5 star Corvus True Strike synergy.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I'd try one of the Capt America's original ww II (i'd take ww2) if they are awakened and you got block of any kind. Or even CW or Vision. Power drain heal block.
  • Options
    Or best of all Hawkeye
  • Options
    DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Arham1 said:

And also Don't have Venom, I guess I'll wait for a 3 star Proxima for that 5 star Corvus True Strike synergy.

Just practice a bit doesn’t require any specific champ to take her down just get used to her a little bit

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Will KillMonger be useful?
  • Options
    ÆgöÆgö Posts: 19
    The UB L1 is real now!
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Ægö said:

The UB L1 is real now!

The end leg hit can literally kill your champ.
  • Options
    But straight up but with champs at 3500 not sure you are ready...must have paid dearly in goods...
  • Options
    Arham1 said:

He will prevent true evade if you activate his true strike. He will not prevent you from getting hit

• Options
    That Just a synergy champ I brought For my Blade ....
  • Options
    Rap said:

But straight up but with champs at 3500 not sure you are ready...must have paid dearly in goods...

Oh you won't believe how much. That Mephisto Was Just for synergy Though. Main team was 5/50 sig 73 Blade and 3/45 Corvus.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    DarthHaas said:

Arham1 said:

He will prevent true evade if you activate his true strike. He will not prevent you from getting hit

Arham1 said:

Spidergwen auto nullifies true strike now
  • Options
    But straight up but with champs at 3500 not sure you are ready...must have paid dearly in goods...here's the team Cap WWII, CW, Hawkeye, Guillotine, and Venom.
  • Options
    Awakened obviously better but a good synergy build and the skills to take her.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

DarthHaas said:

Arham1 said:

Arham1 said:

Yea but KM doesn't have a true strike buff..he has a passive true strike which she cannot nullify..she can nullify true strikes of corvus,hiemdal who have true strike buffs
  • Options
    crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    Yeah, I made this mistake to 100% act 4 until after they buffed venom. Fortunately, on the initial clear, I took the direct path to him so the hardest version was already cleared.
  • Options
    The_Boss9 said:

DarthHaas said:

Arham1 said:

Arham1 said:

Ah I keep getting confused with passive vs active I can’t keep all these buffs straight
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @Arham1

I just ran into that demon dressed as spider Gwen about 30 minutes ago. I had to quit, I didn’t want to spend or use potions.

They specifically said they would not change her in one of the quests, I don’t remember what one.

Not going that way again😂. I’m only going for completion for my second account