My wife and I are looking for a chill ally

Hello.
My wife (a pretty new 75k player with a 4/40 Aq/aw team)
And I (An experienced 400k players with 5/50 4/55 synergie teams)
Are looking for An Ally to joint together.
We Both like Aq aw.
I want to chill and play for fun. She wants to grow
Only I have Line. We prefer map 2 but 3 is also oke.
We dont mind the aw rank.

Anyone who can give us An mcoc home?

Can also contact me on Line with the same user name

Comments

• DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 155
    Sorry user name dmvdmeij1989 for Line and mcoc
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 257
    Hi Donnymeij. Sent you a friend request in-game. Our sister alliance, [Dos34], have available spaces and can accommodate both accounts. Let's chat. My IGN is gladiator2014.
  • 300mike300mike Posts: 18
    my alliance is pretty chill mostly cause i just started it but can take both accounts let me know line ID is 300mike
    For everyone planning to add me. We are looking for an ally in which my wife can play properly as well. So maybe a 3-5m ally that plays aq and aw.
  • cowgirlup80cowgirlup80 Posts: 101
    Donnymeij. DSR1 can take both of you. We run AQ Map 4 and Map 3 with 3x AW per week. If interested send a message to cowgirlup80 on LINE. Thanks!
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 208
    Hey Donny we play map 3 currently due to lose of a bg. We are just recruiting now to replace them. We have a strong core group of players who have been together since 2015. We have heavy hitters to cover paths for the beginners. No donations. I sent you a friend request if interested. Also, we have girl players too, like me :)
  • Kevin0998Kevin0998 Posts: 57
    Hello, the name of our alliance is Revenant Recruits and we run map 4 5 days a week. We focus on three days events. Most of the alliance consists of veterans who just want to take it casual.Anybody who can complete minimums in three day events, actively work in aq and can take on his/her aw path without dying is welcome. For further details please contact me here on the forums or on line app. Line id- Kevin4506
    Thanks everyone for the responses. We found An Ally that's Suits us. This post can be considered closed